Wireless Laptop Access
Patrons can access the library catalog and online databases through Free WiFi Access within all six library locations and other locations on Alliant campuses.
- When you open your internet brower, you will see a “Welcome to Alliant WiFi Click here to continue” screen.
Go to directly to http://library.alliant.edu to start using our library resources.
- Laptops are able to access the library database pages or “My Library Account” by logging in as if you are off-campus using your first and last name and 14-digit library card.
- If you have trouble connecting to the WiFi network make sure that your wireless card is active and/or your antenna is turned on. If you still continue to have problems, please contact the IT helpdesk at email@example.com or call 858-635-4357.
- Please bring headphones if you plan to view websites with sound or listen to music.
- Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco library locations have laptops available for check out for library research purposes. Contact your home library for more information.