Library Services for Staff
You will need to have your Alliant OneCard activated
to use your library account.
With your library account you can:
- Check out books, dissertations, videos/DVDs, laptops, proxima projectors
and other library materials.
- Access e-journals, e-books and our research databases available
through our library catalog.
- Place holds on or page items in the Alliant library system to be
picked up at your home library when available. Items may take at least
4 days to arrive.
- Request books from one of the many LINKplus libraries, both public and academic, to be picked up at any Alliant
or LINKplus library. Items may take 4-7 days to arrive.
- Check out books directly from participating LINKplus Libraries as a
Patron. You may also use Pick-up
Elsewhere for your convenience.
- Login to your My Library Account for
books currently checked out, renew your items, check the status of
requested books, fines and view your contact information.
- Request Interlibrary Loan of books
and journals not owned by the Alliant Library. Requests through Interlibrary
Loans can take 7-28 days depending on the location of the loaning
- Suggest an item for the library to purchase.
- To get a library account, bring your Alliant ID card to your library
location on campus.
Printing and Copying: Alliant charges for printing from the library computers and copying. Staff will need to bring their Alliant OneCard and add funds to it if needed. More Information